A specific “Quality Plan” will be written for a specific project when required by the customer.
Through our Quality Statement, Afrima is committed in ensuring the quality in all its activities, providing excellent standards of service to our clients. We aspire to lead industry and apply best practice in all of our operations. This means proactively working with colleagues, our associates, clients and our supply chain to ensure that it is fully integrated into our decision making processes while upholding the following core values in our work:
We have developed a custoimised Electronic Document Control Management System (EDMS) for our work.
We have developed an Electronic Document Control Management System (EDMS) to manage the creation, storage, work flow and control of documents electronically.
We use it for security control, version control, maintaining the context and executing disposition instructions for all records in our system.
Depending on the nature and size of the projects, we can provide special access to our clients.
For all our projects we as designers will consider the followings aspects and ensure they are fully achieved:
- Safe design and safety is the paramount
- Completion of the project on time, within the costs and with high quality
- Plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- Cooperate and coordinate our work with all project stakeholders
- Present the right information about the risks and how they are managed
- Communicate the project information effectively to those who need to know
- Consult and engage with the stakeholders about the risks and how they are being managed
- Optimisation of the design to best engineering practices
- Economic Design
- Reliability Design